VIP Wine Lovers Uco
The Uco Valley is Mendoza’s newest and most talked about wine making region. At one and a half hours from Mendoza city, it is also the highest altitude, nestled to the west by the majestic Andes. On a clear day, looking at the Andes that dominate the horizon is an attraction in its on right!
In our VIP Wine Lover’s Uco
• Taste your way through the Icon wines of the most prestigious wineries with a focus on Single Vineyard wines.
• Make sense of this large wine region and to come out with an appreciation for the nuances of each sub-appellation.
• Visit wineries away from the crowds with completely private visits.
• Visit two wineries in the morning, tasting 4-6 Icon and Super Premium wines at each stop.
• Taste wine from the barrel, tank and bottle.
• Finish off with a food and wine pairing lunch at Casa de Uco restaurant.
• Here we taste a gourmet multiple stepslunch prepared by chef Pablo Torres, who creates his menus using only local ingredients and vegetables from their organic vegetable garden.
• The wines, picked by their Sommelier, highlight best of each sub-region in Uco to showcase the best Uco has to offer. Completely Private Tour
U$ 190 per person paying cash
Includes: Hotel Pick up and drop off, private transport, all winery visits, premium tastings and activities, winery lunch with wine and bilingual guiding by a friendly wine professional.